Mapal Legacy Society
The Mapal Legacy Society honors donors who have provided for Ramah Darom in their estate plans. Through gifts to the Mapal Legacy Society, donors significantly strengthen Ramah Darom’s endowment fund, providing a fiscal cornerstone for long-range plans, scholarship assistance and service to future generations of campers and adults. You can help ensure the future of Ramah Darom by including us in your estate plan. Your legacy gift will support the camp in perpetuity and forever identify you as a devoted supporter of Ramah Darom.
Why leave a bequest or planned gift to Ramah Darom?
Your gift to The Mapal Legacy Society ensures that Ramah Darom will continue to:
- Intimately connect children and adults to their Judaism;
- Provide experiential Jewish living in a unique and powerful community;
- Offer a magnificent place for Jewish groups of all kinds to meet, gather, learn, study, play and celebrate Jewish living;
- Touch the lives of thousands of children and adults annually and through them influence the lives of many more;
- Nurture and encourage Jewish intellectual and spiritual growth;
- Connect children and adults to a larger Jewish community and to our Jewish homeland of Israel;
- Inspire individuals committed to building and sustaining a vibrant Jewish future;
- Sustain the vitality of the American Jewish community.
Who benefits from your bequest or planned gift to Ramah Darom?
Ramah Darom will continue to strengthen the lives of Jewish children, young adults and senior adults for generations to come. As shown in recent research, “students who attended Ramah as campers were more observant of Jewish ritual, more positive about Jewish and Zionist identity, more inclined to date and marry Jews, and more active in Jewish life.” (Research Findings on the Impact of Camp Ramah by Dr. Ariela Keysar and Dr. Barry A. Kosmin)
Everyone can be a Philanthropist! To join the Mapal Legacy Society, please contact Sharon Rosenfeld, Director of Development, at (404) 503-2129.