Friday, June 21 – Sun, June 23, 2013 or Friday, July 19 – Sun, July 21, 2013
Join us for a special grandparents weekend at Ramah Darom!
Camp Ramah Darom is extending a warm invitation for grandparents to visit camp this summer. If you’ve ever wanted to experience what your grandchildren do during the summer and learn why they love camp so much, now is your chance! This summer, Camp Ramah Darom in Clayton, Georgia, is offering two very special Grandparent Weekends, designed to provide you with an enriching Shabbat experience that will enable you to foster an even deeper and more meaningful relationship with your grandchildren throughout the year.
During the Shabbaton, you will have a chance to:
• Experience our signature camp activities such as music, dance and art,
• Participate in inspiring educational programming, and
• Enjoy a peaceful getaway in a gorgeous mountain setting, just two hours north of Atlanta.
Forget the cabins – the accommodations for this special weekend are anything but rustic. Each hotel-style room comes with its own bathroom and air-conditioning, offering both comfort and privacy.
Join us for the weekend on Friday, June 21 – Sun, June 23, 2013 or Friday, July 19 – Sun, July 21, 2013.
- Double occupancy for the weekend is $200/person
- Single occupancy for the weekend is $240/person
All grandparents (current, past or friends of Ramah Darom) are welcome.
For more information, please contact Sharon Rosenfeld, Director of Development, or call our office at (404) 531-0801.